A Lot Has Changed With Cover Oregon In This Past Year… A LOT. We’re Here To Help You Cut Through The Clutter In 2014 – 2015.
It would be an understatement to say that Cover Oregon has changed a lot since they initially launched their marketing campaign in spring of 2013. From the website issues, to the current lawsuit with Oracle over those website issues, to the talk about moving to the Federal Exchange… to long wait times on applications and more… Cover Oregon has been through a lot this past year.
However, with that said… nothing great comes without struggle. Putting all political leanings aside, no matter if you agree with the Affordable Care Act and it’s mission or not… it’s the law of the land today and we all have to abide by it’s current guidelines.
So, that’s where OregonHealthAnswers.org comes in. We’re here to help you learn what the CURRENT information about Cover Oregon is and how it effects you and your family. Things like…
- Is Cover Oregon Still Alive?
- Why Do I Have to Re-Enroll This Year If I Enrolled Last Year?
- Where and How Do I Apply For Cover Oregon This Year For Insurance In 2015? [IMPORTANT ONE]
- Is Cover Oregon Moving To The Federal Health Exchange Like I’ve Heard?
- What Are The Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Cover Oregon Plans For 2015?
- Own A Business? What Do You Need To Do In 2014 – 2015 To Stay Compliant?
Over the rest of 2014, this website will be your resource for “whats new” with Cover Oregon and will help guide you on what you need to do to get the healthcare you and your family (or business) needs… and the places to go to get help when you need it.
Step 1: Get Started Here (watch the video below)
Step 2: Get Answers – Are you currently insured or not?
Let’s start here. We’ll help you find your answers quickly. Click the option below that describes you and we’ll take you to the page that answers questions you likely have in your mind.