Time to Enroll!
The open enrollment period for health coverage in 2015 started November 15 and goes until February 15, 2015.
To learn more, check out our informational webinar we put together for you by clicking the image to the right.
You can also read our “Next Steps” article by clicking below:
We’re here to help you learn what the CURRENT information about is and how it effects you and your family. Things like…
- Is Cover Oregon Still Alive?
- Why Do I Have to Re-Enroll This Year If I Enrolled Last Year?
- Where and How Do I Apply This Year For Insurance In 2015? [IMPORTANT ONE]
- Is Cover Oregon Really Moving To The Federal Health Exchange Like I’ve Heard?
- How do I compare plans and prices?
- Own A Business? What Do You Need To Do In 2014 – 2015 To Stay Compliant?
This website will guide you on what you need to do to get the healthcare you and your family (or business) needs… and the places to go to get help when you need it.
Step 1: Get Answers – Are you currently insured or not?
Let’s start here. Click the option below that describes you and we’ll direct you to the best resources to answer your questions quickly.